Monday, January 4, 2010

Sausage Stuffing Tubes Is It Possible That I Made The Best Stuffing Ever? And Now How Do I Turn The Carcass Into Soup?

Is it possible that I made the best stuffing ever? And now how do I turn the carcass into soup? - sausage stuffing tubes

Ok ... I cooked chicken £ 4.46 today admitted with Maple Sausage tube with roasted onions and two loaves of cornbread at Boston Market mixed fill, and I have ... It's amazing! I can not help at this time. It was very, very good ...

Probably next I know now how to make the chicken carcass in my chicken soup. I just try to cook the meat leaves the bones? Is it necessary to add the broth? Add the vegetables, I know when I'm at the end of cooking, but how long should I cook the body? I use rice. Should I cook them separately, or can I add that before other vegetables?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the recipe that I always have the remains of the Thanksgiving Day. It's great character;
(You also have to answer all your questions:])

1 channel with remnants of Turkey
3 medium onions, chopped
2 large carrots, diced
2 stalks celery, diced
1 cup butter, cubed
1 cup all-purpose flour
2 cups half and half cream
1 cup raw long-grain rice
2 teaspoons salt
1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
3 / 4 c. Pepper Tea

Place the carcass in a soup pot Turkey or Dutch oven and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 1 hour. Remove the carcass and let it cool down. Book 3 qt. Broth. Remove the turkey, cut into small pieces of bone and later.
In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, sauté onions, carrots and celery in butter until they are soft. Reduce heat and stir in flour until smooth. By and by 1 liter. reserve broth. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Cream, rice, salt, broth, pepper, broth and remaining reserved for Turkey. Reduce heat, cover ad simmer for 30-35 minutes or until rice is soft. Serves 16th
============

♥ Steff ♥ said...

Add vegetables, so you do.

=]

Post a Comment