Saturday, January 30, 2010

Can You Wear A Tank Under A Strapless Dress What Do I Wear To A Jonas Brothers Meet And Greet?

What Do I Wear to a Jonas Brothers Meet and Greet? - can you wear a tank under a strapless dress

I will be a Jonas Brothers meet and greet soon and I want to know if this sounds good team. I'm 18 years by the way ... LOL

- Have (Pink Betsey Johnson brown dress with a bow to tea)
- Converse Brown

I do not know if I have to wear a brown shirt, because the dress is strapless and / or leggings white lace. I do not see too revealing, you know.

And I know that the Jonas Brothers answer to millions of fans, and I know that a team does not impress him, but I think if I wear something nice, I, feel better and safer. Can anyone help.

PS: This is not free for all fight JoBros. Serious replies please.

11 comments:

Shylah said...

WAIT! How did you meet and welcome I thought they were too busy for them? (Im going to his accordion 2 days!) I think it would be very good without a shirt and brown pants, but maybe if the dress is short, and then with leggings. If you wear a beautiful necklace and hair, you're down, you should not at the top of the tank.

GirlieGi... said...

AWESOME! Oh man I lol I'm so jealous! They are so happy! The dress sounds so beautiful! You should def use it! Luv girls in dresses. Put a photo of him, if you can. I want to see. :) The natural way possible. Take the hair and leggings, I agree, if they are brown. FUN GIRL! :)

Preeti said...

I like the idea of talking to. For some reason it sounds retarded. Thong Sandals You okay, uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh dress and leggings and tank top and good 2 go.

brunette... said...

i love Betsey Johnson:)
the dress sounds really cute. I wear the T-shirt probably under his regime, but no pants.

That sounds like a good team and I hope you enjoy!

__A_YAHO... said...

Do not go to be welcomed, a Jonas Brother Meet N '.

mrs. paul kevin jonas<3 said...

I do not want with gaiters or top of the tank.
The team looks cute without it!
=]

ps is sooooooo happy!

kyliesda... said...

Clothes.

where the streets have no name said...

Hmm ... I'm not a fan of Betsey Johnson, but if it is very beautiful, she is pretty.

Add a few accessories, maybe?

Enjoy!

where the streets have no name said...

Hmm ... I'm not a fan of Betsey Johnson, but if it is very beautiful, she is pretty.

Add a few accessories, maybe?

Enjoy!

Fully armed in the battle of wit... said...

I suggest a suit.

joe jonas's sex slave said...

B00bs show UR mini kurt Sumthing dat hawt hawt and U want and DEM smexxy confidence 4 to see me

Post a Comment