Saturday, December 12, 2009

Posttraumatic Stress Disorder More Condition_symptoms Where Can I Find Online Articles That Prove Posttraumatic Stress Disorder Is Directly Caused By Vietnam War?

Where can I find online articles that prove posttraumatic stress disorder is directly caused by Vietnam War? - posttraumatic stress disorder more condition_symptoms

I am writing a paper about 16 pages of post-traumatic stress disorder. I'm at a loss of sources. I need sources of primary or secondary sources, which show clearly that a good reason, "PTSD can be caused by the war in Vietnam. We also need a strong thesis statement in support of my belief that PTSD is the war in Vietnam causes.

1 comment:

shaneris... said...

I searched on Google: "PTSD, veterans of Vietnam, attempts by the United States access to a number. To contact the national authorities seem to be a good place to start.

Post a Comment