Sunday, February 21, 2010

What Do The Colors Mean Of Gel Bracelets Everything Has To Be In Color Order?

Everything has to be in color order? - what do the colors mean of gel bracelets

Okay, I'm 14 years old. It is always colored by me, I've always felt that I have to conclude agreements in order (red, indigo, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet). Mistake if I did not.

For example, in school today, was one of my friends with the thin rubber bracelets. She had a blue-red, orange, red, yellow, green, yellow, light green, light blue, black and purple. I've noticed it in the morning. You know, I like everything to be organized by color, so it was no surprise for her when she asked if I could ask for "just". He laughed and said no, he liked the way they were. I said ok, but she took care of the whole day, even if they are covered by this Directive,Handle most of the time. I knew she was out of service, even though I could not see. Finally I called again and said, okay. I re-organized, and have been much better! They do not bother me the rest of the day know that they are going good.

In addition, a few days ago I went to a crafts store. I was looking gel pens, and had only one of those plastic box things.They were mixed, and it was really boring. I finally opened the box, put them in order, and closed it. And I dare say, but it was really tempted to buy the product for the correct placement of feathers!

So, what I wanted to do, why do it? It is similar to OCD? It is quite common? Thank you forRead all this and still have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment